Tiger Shan is an advisor to executives in TMT sectors for Strategy&, PwC’s strategy consulting group. With over 20 years of working experience in China and U.S., he is the lead partner of Strategy& China. He also leads Strategy&’s Fit for Growth* service platform in China, and co-leads the services relating to SOE reforms and the “Belt and Road” initiative.
Mr. Shan provides strategy development and implementation, growth, transformation, globalization, digitalization, and operational improvement services for telecom operators, media and entertainment companies, smart terminal/ hardware manufacturers, Internet-based service providers, and unicorns/ emerging players in big data, AI, and IoT.
Selected relevant experience includes:
- Developed a five-year growth strategy and led a six-month PMO execution to drive the transformation at a leading municipal data exchange
- Drew market insight and identified digital asset opportunity identification for a leading data exchange
- Redesigned B2B management system and developed detailed transformation blueprint including process, rules, and KPIs for a leading Chinese Internet player
- Advised a technology industrial park operated by a SAR government on AI and robot industry development and investment promotion
- Advised one of the top Chinese telecom operators on procurement centralization, channel management, customer service enhancement and smartphone introduction planning
- Developed business growth strategy and digital transformation blueprint for a leading Chinese culture and tourism group
- Provided overseas business organization governance benchmarking and recommendations for a world leading Chinese telecom equipment manufacturer
- Advised a global entertainment and media group on China business growth strategy and investment across segments
- MBA, University of Rochester
- B.S. in Economics, Beijing University
* Fit for Growth is a registered service mark of PwC Strategy& LLC in the United States.