What is the eligibility criteria?
We accept people from all degree backgrounds and life experiences. To be eligible for our graduate programs you’ll need to:
- Be in your final year of study, or have completed an undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
- Possess full-time working rights in Australia. International students will need to submit either one of the following: IELTS, OET, TOEFL, iBT, PTE or CAE. International students will also need to submit their visa notice, and meet the minimum requirements as set out by the Australian Department of Immigration. To view these requirements, click here.)
- You must be in your penultimate year to apply – that’s your second last year of study.
- Possess full-time working rights in Australia. International students will need to submit either one of the following: IELTS, OET, TOEFL, iBT, PTE or CAE. International Students will also need to submit their visa notice, and meet the minimum requirements as set out by the Australian Department of Immigration. To view these requirements, click here.)
What do you look for in candidates?
A blend of talents and skills is required of successful Associate candidates, including:
- Creativity and intellectual curiosity complemented by excellent academic achievement
- Real thought leadership, combined with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Leadership qualities including the ability to drive change and accomplish challenging goals
- The ability to work both autonomously and in a team environment
- Active listening and clear communication skills
- Ambition to build client capabilities that deliver lasting impact
- Business judgment, including the ability to develop a "big picture" view
When does the graduate program start?
You will commence your graduate position in March, the year after your offer. Start dates may vary depending on your personal availability or changing business needs.
Program dates may vary between locations and are confirmed closer to commencing.
When would I start the winter internship?
Our winter internship generally runs between June and July for a period of 4 weeks. Program dates may vary between locations and are confirmed closer to commencing.
I applied last year and wasn’t selected. Can I re-apply?
Yes! We welcome you to re-apply.
We welcome you to re-apply, if you are in your penultimate year of study.
I need an adjustment for a disability. What do I do?
Strategy& recognises the benefits of diversity and is committed to increasing the diversity of our workforce, including the number of employees with a disability.
As part of our commitment to creating a culture of inclusion, if you have a disability we'll be happy to make reasonable adjustments to our processes for you.
During the application process you will be asked if you require any adjustments to our recruitment process or if you anticipate needing any workplace adjustments to enable you to perform the role you're applying for. If so, please specify and discuss your needs with your recruiter upfront, so that we can help you to perform at your best.
Can I apply to more than one location?
We accept one application per candidate. We recommend that you apply to your first preference of location and advise us if this changes throughout the course of your application.
When will interviews be held?
In office interviews will be held in April/May, with exact dates to be communicated to successful applicants.