Upon joining, you will initially complete a comprehensive three weeks of training (including one week off-site) where you will get a strong understanding of the fundamental skills required for the job, as well as getting to know your intake of other associates. This will be followed up regular training sessions over your first few months so you can continue to develop these skills.
After the initial three weeks training, you will immediately be immersed into the team and become a core part of project delivery teams. You will be responsible for delivering your own workstream on the project soon after settling into the team, while receiving close support and guidance from a Senior Associate / Manager on the project. From day 1, you will have the opportunity to contribute to discussions within internal meetings with senior team members, and will have your voice and opinions valued.
Typical Associate responsibilities include:
- Owning and delivering your own workstream, while receiving guidance and support from a Senior Associate / Manager
- Building hypotheses to solve the clients key questions
- Identifying relevant data sources and collecting, interpreting and analysing data to test these hypotheses
- Conducting interviews and deriving insight from qualitative inputs
- Presenting findings to team members, clients and other senior stakeholders
Associates are each assigned a buddy who will be responsible for helping you settle in and be there to answer any questions you may have, as well as a career coach, who will serve as a mentor and support you to ensure you get the right projects and opportunities to develop and progress your career at Strategy&.
Graduate applications are now closed and will reopen in September 2023.