Juan Valero is an advisor to executives in the consumer products, agro industrials, and retail industries for Strategy&, PwC’s strategy consulting group. Based in Mexico City, and part of the CMD team, he is a principal with PwC U.S.
His recent engagements include:
- Assessment and redesign of the route-to-market capability for global leading beverage company - the client initiative lead to more than 10 different projects in Mexico and Latin America
- Transformation of the entire organization of the leading agro industrial and consumer goods conglomerate in Central America
- End-to-end assessment of the direct-store distribution capability for a leading snacks company in the US
- Design of an entry strategy Mexican bottled oil market
- Juan co-authored "Getting routes to market right: Designing profitable go-to-market models in consumer goods", one of the firm’s leading whitepapers on this subject.
Juan joined Strategy& as a senior associate in October 2005. Prior to joining, he was a deputy director in the internal consulting arm of Grupo BAL in Mexico and a manager at A.T. Kearne