Jorge has 15+ years of consulting experience working with both global and regional clients in North, Central and South America, the Caribbean & Asia. He has thorough experience in growth strategy, transformation strategy, commercial excellence, go-to-market, network architecture optimization, sales & distribution, logistics, war-gaming, pricing and brand strategy within the CPG, IPS, Health & Agribusiness industries.
His recent engagements include:
- Diagnosed and effectively redesigned fully operating point-of-sale (POS) investment and loyalty program for leading global Fortune 500 CPG Company, including optimization of POS execution audit function, leading to significant savings for client.
- Developed and successfully implemented multi-channel Go-To-Market strategy, including service models, value proposition, micro-segmentation, alternative distribution, third party management & economic feasibility, for leading global Fortune 500 CPG Company.
- Assessed and successfully redesigned multi-stakeholder traditional trade holistic execution process for global Fortune 500 CPG Company, identifying relevant pain points and profit leakages through economic value analysis, leading to significant savings for client.
- Devised long-term capability-based growth strategy targeting aggressive expansion (regional/segments), including operating model transformation, for leading Latin American real estate market developer, which led to successful diversification.
- Jorge’s previous experience includes being Director of Strategy & Business Development at Honeywell Mexico, Executive Associate at SAI Derecho & Economía and Associate Professor of Economics at the Universidad Iberoamericana.
Jorge holds an MBA from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business with a concentration in Analytic Finance, a BS in Economics from the Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey and did both undergraduate coursework on Advanced Econometrics at the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid and graduate coursework on Disruptive Strategy at Harvard Business School. He enjoys spending time with his dogs, travelling and is a politics and history enthusiast