Huchu Xu is an advisor to executives in the auto industry for Strategy&, PwC's strategy consulting business. Based in Shanghai, he is a Partner with Strategy&. With over 20 years of management consulting experience, he has extensive experience and expertise in advising leading automotive clients on strategy, operation, and management.
Mr. Xu has developed unique perspectives and methodology on corporate strategy, digital transformation and operation improvement, customer experience improvement, innovative marketing, channel and branding, organization governance and culture building. He is recognized as a leading managing consulting specialist, combining advanced global ideas and practices with deep understanding of Chinese consumer and market dynamics.
Selected relevant experience includes:
- Five-year growth strategy development and core capability building for a leading automotive group
- New business market entry strategy development for a leading automotive group
- Globalization strategy development and regional governance design for a leading automotive group
- Mobility business strategy development for a leading automotive group
- High-end NEV business growth and branding strategy development for a leading automotive group
- Innovative sales and marketing strategy development for a leading automotive group
- Lifecycle customer experience enhancement for a leading Chinese automotive JV
- Luxury brand improvement strategy development for a leading Chinese passenger vehicle JV
- Corporate and operation strategy development for an emerging mobility company in China
- China charging facility market study and recommendation for three European OEMs
- Corporate strategy, product portfolio, product definition and channel plan development for an emerging car manufacturer
- MBA, Manchester Business School
- BA in Journalism, Fudan University