Dr. Hans-Jörg Kutschera is a leading practitioner in strategy-based transformation for Strategy&, PwC’s strategy consulting business. He is a Partner at Strategy& Germany and based in the Munich office. As a member of our Industrial Products as well as the Operations practice, he advises clients from several industries across Europe.
His areas of expertise include:
- Strategy-based transformation
- Supply-chain management (e.g. manufacturing footprint, best-cost country sourcing, tactical supply chain planning)
- Operational excellence
- After sales services
Some of his recent client assignments include:
- Large scale product cost transformation of industrial manufacturing company
- Engineering excellence program for industrial manufacturing company
- Introduction of circular economy concept for industrial manufacturing company
- Technology based operating model transformation for industrial manufacturing OEM
- Digital operations vision for leading aerospace system supplier
- Turnaround program and massive cost reduction for a leading aircraft manufacturer
- Supply-chain restructuring including best cost country strategy for an aerospace Tier-1 supplier
- Strategic roadmap and supply chain optimization for a construction material manufacturer
Dr. Hans-Jörg Kutschera holds a Diploma degree in Physics from the University of Ulm, a Master of Science degree in Physics from the University of Massachusetts Amherst as well as a PhD in Physics from Ludwig-Maximilians-University in Munich.