Christian Brickenstein is a leading practitioner in automotive corporate and product portfolio strategy, business transformation and performance improvement. Based in the Dusseldorf office, he is a Partner at Strategy& Germany. With more than 18 years of international management and consulting experience in auto and industrial goods, Christian is a member of our Automotive practice.
His key areas of expertise include:
- Corporate and product portfolio strategy
- Value creation in deals
- Performance improvement, transformation, and turnaround
- Operating model transformation including governance, organizational design, and process realignment
Examples of his assignments include:
- Refinement of the EV portfolio strategy and business case for a leading Asian OEM
- Strategic pricing of vehicles to balance profitability and CO2 compliance for an automotive OEM
- Optimization and digitization of strategic business planning for an automotive OEM
- Transformation and performance improvement of a major roof systems supplier
- Implementation of planning and optimization systems for planning processes
- Multiple operating model transformation programs for automotive suppliers
- Multiple performance improvement programs in automotive industry and for industrial goods clients
Christian holds a diploma with majors in accounting and controlling, strategy and organizational development from the University of Passau.