Paul Leinwand is a thought leader on strategy, growth, and capability building for Strategy&, PwC's strategy consulting group. Based in Chicago, he is a principal with PwC U.S.
- Advises clients on the topic of strategy, growth, and capability building, with a focus on the consumer product and retail sectors.
- Co-Author of three books, Strategy That Works: How Winning Companies Close the Strategy-to-Execution Gap (Harvard Business Review Press, 2016), The Essential Advantage: How to Win with a Capabilities-Driven Strategy (Harvard Business Review Press, 2010) and Cut - - Costs and Grow Stronger (Harvard Business Review Press, 2009), as well as several articles in the Harvard Business Review and strategy+business.
- "Pay Attention to Revenue Growth. But How?", which appeared in strategy+business.
- "The power of operational POS – From managing at the mean to managing the meaningful", a Strategy& study.
- "The end of trade 'spending'? Two new approaches can recoup this investment", a Strategy& study.
He currently teaches at Kellogg as an Adjunct Professor of Strategy.