Rolf Meakin is an advisor to executives in the technology, media, and telecommunications sector for Strategy&, PwC’s strategy consulting business. Based in London, he is a partner with PwC UK. Rolf leads PwC's communications industry consulting practice globally and in EMEA. He has over 25 years of experience in the TMT sector and has worked for telecoms clients in over 65 countries around the world during his career.
His areas of expertise include:
- Corporate strategy, business planning and forecasting
- Digital strategy and transformation
- International expansion and portfolio strategy
- Capex/ROI optimization and asset lifecycle management
- FFG, B2B and ICT expansion
Examples of consulting projects Rolf has led include:
- Digital transformation program for a large telco group
- International strategy for a major US telco
- Fit for growth for a B2B focused operator
- Capex optimization for a large cable operator
- Creation of a mobile advertising JV for three MNOs
- Organization design for a national incumbent operator
Rolf holds a Masters Degree in Economics and Finance from the University of Manchester, England and is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales.