Rob DeNardo is a leading practitioner in Operations strategy for Strategy&, PwC’s strategy consulting business. Based in Chicago, he is a Principal with PwC US. He is a leader in Strategy&’s Supply Chain business, where he focuses on manufactured products at the intersection of Industrials and Consumer.
Rob serves a number of manufactured products clients and is an expert in strategic supply chain transformation and innovative end-to-end supply chain solutions.
Some of Rob’s recent client assignments include:
- End-to-end supply chain transformation of a global industrials company, defining the true market requirements and creating the capabilities to meet those requirements and grow the business
- Supply chain strategy for a leading North American alcoholic beverage company, to put in place the right capabilities (planning, sourcing, production, distribution) to enable commercial growth and competitive advantage
- Manufacturing strategy for an industrial components company, to improve asset utilization and adjust production mix across the network to lower network cost yet improve service levels
- Cross-operating company supply chain strategy for a leading North American food and beverage company, to merge separate supply chains from varied businesses and improve overall supply chain efficiency and effectiveness
- Direct Store Delivery (DSD) strategy for a leading North American snacks company, to drive growth and improve effectiveness in the store and across the supply chain
- Manufacturing strategy for a leading North American food manufacturer, to align assets and production capabilities to market requirements and to reduce cost and improve return on sales in the retail and foodservice businesses
- Vertical integration strategy for a leading North American food manufacturer, to assess drivers and options for integration which would maximize competitive advantage while reducing risk and cost
Prior to joining Strategy& in 2006, Rob worked for Texas Instruments in the semiconductor group focused on applications of digital signal processing technology.
Rob earned his MBA from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University, where he graduated with highest honors, and a BS and MS in Electrical Engineering from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.