Olaf Zweig is Managing Director of Strategy&, PwC’s strategy consulting business. Based in the Berlin office, he is an advisor to executives in strategies for the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry. His expertise lies in operations, costing and benchmarking. Olaf’s broad functional perspective allows to serve clients along the entire value chain and across the healthcare sector with patient and stakeholder services. He is known for his clear positioning in pharma-life-science (PLS), strong people skills and thought leadership.
His key areas of expertise include:
- Growth and market strategy
- Supply chain management and operations
- Network optimization
- Merger and acquisitions
- Post-merger integration
Some of his recent client assignments include:
- Global network optimization for a major European pharmaceutical company
- Strategic planning for a bio-pharmaceutical contract manufacturer
- Commercial trade channel strategy for a top 10 global pharmaceutical company
- Growth strategy for a wholesaler of medical products and devices
- Launch audit for a blockbuster drug of an European pharmaceutical company
- European direct to patient services and distribution (DTC/DTP)
- Merger and acquisition support for a private hospital chain
- Strategy for a "health valley"
Prior to joining Strategy& in 2007, Olaf worked as a Manager for A.T. Kearney within the European Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Group as well as Senior Consultant in KPMG’s Healthcare unit. He holds a diploma degree in Business Administration of the European University Viadrina in Frankfurt (Oder).