Namit Kapoor is an advisor to executives in the Communication, Media and Technology industries for Strategy&, PwC’s strategy consulting group. Based in Chicago, and a member of the People and Organization Strategy team, he is a principal with PwC U.S.
Namit is a specialist in:
- Sales and marketing effectiveness
- G&A organizational efficiency and design
Some of Namit’s recent client assignments include:
- Restructuring the sales organization of a consumer packaged goods company
- Identifying growth and savings opportunities for a company in a declining market segment
In addition to client work, Namit has co-led several operating model and shared service design viewpoints, including:
- Shared services in marketing organizations: A model for improving effectiveness and efficiency
- Sales force design: Assessing stark choices and getting it right
- Reinventing Retail: A New Path to Profitable Growth
- Winning in Retail IT: IT Efficiency and Effectiveness Strategies for the Retail CIO
- Plan to Win: Bridge the Gap between IT Sourcing Strategy and Execution
Prior to joining Strategy&, Namit worked as a technical manager at Hughes Network Systems and as a consultant at Telispark, an offshoot of Deloitte Consulting Ventures.
Namit earned his bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering at REC Bhopal, India and his MBA at the Fuqua School of Business, Duke University, where he was a Fuqua Scholar.