Marco Kesteloo is a Partner of Strategy& the Netherlands in Amsterdam. He leads our global Retail Practice for international clients in consumer products.
Marco specializes in:
- Strategy, organization, and operational improvements
- Collaborative value chain between retail and consumer organizations
Recent consultancy work includes:
- Development of multi-channel strategy model design for an international food retailer
- Detailed e-commerce Operations and Commerce design
- Capabilities-driven growth strategy and implementation for a multinational food retail organization
- Collaborative value chain optimization for a leading retail organization
- Joint process with the supplier and retailer of a leading European retail and consumer goods organization
- Profit Optimization for a non-food retailer owned by private equity investors
- Development and implementation of new operating model for a global retailer
- Climate strategy for a multinational postal service organization
- Go-to-market strategy for a European manufacturer of premium brands
Marco has been with the firm since 1988. Before joining Strategy&, he worked at Arthur Andersen & Co. Marco has a B.B.A of Nyenrode Business School and an MBA from the University of Georgia (USA).