Malinda Parkinson is a leader within the Mass Transport industry team for the Australia region of Strategy&. She has over ten years’ experience working on a range of transport and infrastructure related projects including corporate strategy, strategic transport planning and operations, economic appraisals and business case development.
Malinda’s areas of expertise include:
- Corporate strategy and business transformation
- Business case development and project justification
- Project evaluation, including economic and financial analysis for transport services and infrastructure
- Strategic transport project definition and service planning
Some of Malinda’s recent client assignments include:
- Light rail project – strategic project development and definition
- Light rail project – business case and integrated transport and land use planning
- Metropolitan rail operator – tender renegotiation, bid development and support
- Interstate rail freight network - portfolio growth strategy
- High speed rail – feasibility and economic evaluation
Malinda holds a Bachelor of Science and Post Graduate Diploma in Statistics from the University of Auckland.