Makoto Hattori is an advisor to executives in a variety of industries for Strategy&, PwC’s strategy consulting group. Based in Tokyo, he is a Partner with PwC Consulting LLC. He focuses on global market entry strategy and M&A related business Due Diligence. His past projects covers various countries including countries in South East Asia (Indonesia, Thailand etc.), Europe (France, Italy, Hungary and etc.), North / South America (US, Peru, Argentina etc.) and Africa (Nigeria, Kenya etc.).
He accumulates his experience in B to B and B to B to C areas including various manufacturing industries, transportation and logistics industries, oil and gas industries etc.
Examples of his engagements at Strategy& include:
- Mid-term Plan Strategy for Japanese conglomerate
- Food Market entry strategy in India and Indonesia
- Construction related strategy in Africa
- Auto parts related strategy in Eastern Europe
- Business due diligence of cosmetic company etc.
Before joining Strategy&, he worked for Sony Corporation.
He holds Bachelor of Laws in Keio University.