Kıvanç Emiroğlu is the Consulting Leader of PwC Consulting, Turkey and member of PwC Europe Consulting Leadership Team.
He is an experienced management consultant and entrepreneur with +20 years of consulting and industry experience at the USA, the UK, Turkey and the Middle East.
Recent project examples include:
- Managed operations strategy projects for several reputable companies in Turkey
- Led the sales transformation of a global electronics firm in Turkey
- Valued the market potential of technology investments of a leading Turkish firm
- Led customer experience improvement projects for multiple telecom operators
- Led procurement organization and process transformation of a telecom company
- Developed new product innovation process for multiple global companies
- Defined and ran the transformation program for a mobile operator
- Developed a resource management process for an automotive company at USA
His work experience both in management consulting and global corporations include Accenture, British Telecom and PRTM and Gama Construction.
Prior to PwC, Kıvanç Emiroğlu was the CEO of Opsago Management Consulting, which was successfully acquired by PwC. During his career he advised management teams both as consultant and director at local and global corporation.
Kıvanç Emiroğlu has a BSc in Civil Engineering from Middle East University in Ankara. He also has MEng degree from Cornell University (USA) and MBA degree from London Business School (UK).