Kenji Mitsui is a leading practitioner in business strategy development and organization and change management strategies for Strategy&, PwC's strategy consulting group. Based in Tokyo, he is a Partner with PwC Consulting LLC.
His recent assignments in the life science area include:
- Developing a product portfolio and growth strategy
- Designing a sales force and headquarter function organizational restructuring program
- Designing a global headquarters organization
- Developing an implementation plan for organizational transformation with defining a set of key performance indicators and monitoring system
His recent assignments in organization and HR area include:
- Designing a comprehensive HR policy and rules for a large-scale advertising agency
- Defining an organizational structure, roles and responsibilities, required capabilities, and headcounts for a marketing division of a telecom company
- Defining an organizational structure, business processes, required competencies by position, and headcounts for a design department of a system development company
Before joining Strategy& (Gemini Consulting Japan), he worked with Nomura Research Institute, Ltd., where he had extensive experience in regional economic development and infrastructure planning and investment.
Kenji earned his Master’s degree in City Planning at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. He also holds a Bachelor’s and Master’s in Engineering from the University of Tokyo