Josh Harris is an advisor to executives in the aerospace, defense, and technology industries for Strategy&, PwC’s strategy consulting group. Based in Washington, DC, he is a principal with PwC U.S. He is a member of the Engineered Products and Services team.
Josh specializes in:
- Corporate and business unit strategy
- Growth and new market entry
- International expansion and operations
- Portfolio strategy and mergers & acquisitions
- Large scale transformations and business restructuring
Some of his recent client assignments include:
- Creation of a post-IPO enterprise strategy for a government services spin-off company
- International growth strategy and business model development for a defense prime contractor
- Value-creation strategy to maximize shareholder returns for a military satellite manufacturer
- Enterprise transformation and restructuring of a major defense electronics company
- Commercial growth and go-to-market strategy for a government cyber security provider
Josh is a distinctive thought leader in Capabilities-Driven Strategy + Growth, with a focus on corporate and business unit strategy, including growth strategy, mergers and acquisitions, and portfolio strategy. He recently co-authored the viewpoint “Resetting growth in the defense industry: Winning through a focused capabilities-based approach.”
Josh joined Strategy& in 2011 as a Senior Associate, having previously worked as a Principal at Toffler Associates, a boutique strategy consulting firm focusing on government strategy.
Josh holds a BA in Political Science from the University of Tennessee and an MA in International Affairs from the American University.
Outside of work, Josh enjoys attempting to lower his golf handicap and traveling to a new location each year.