Iris Herrmann is an advisor to executives in the chemicals industry for Strategy&, PwC’s strategy consulting business. She is a Partner at Strategy& Germany, based in Munich. As a member of our Chemicals practice, her focus lies on specialty chemicals, life science and process industries.
With around 15 years of combined industry and strategy consulting experience, she is leading large-scale “Strategy through Execution” and “Fit for Growth*” transformation programs with special emphasis on capability building, people and change agenda in cross-functional and cross-regional settings in the US, Asia and Europe.
Her key areas of expertise include:
- Global/regional strategy and growth assignments
- Design and implementation of business and operating models
- Functional excellence programs
- Transformation programs, change and capability building
In addition, she co-authored several publications, e.g. on the “Future of Chemicals”, a viewpoint series on the chemical industry dynamics.
Before joining Strategy& in 2011, Iris Herrmann held various positions such as Corporate Development Manager and Strategic Marketing Manager at an international chemicals corporation.
Iris earned her diploma degree in business administration at University of Würzburg.
* Fit for Growth is a registered service mark of PwC Strategy& LLC in the United States.