Harald Geimer is an advisor to executives in the industrial sector for Strategy&, PwC’s strategy consulting business. He is a Partner at Strategy& Germany, based in Frankfurt. He is a member of our Operations practice, where he focuses on industrial clients across Europe. Before joining Strategy&, he spent many years with PRTM and with PwC’s Advisory business.
His key areas of expertise include:
- Supply-chain strategy development
- Operating model and international value chain design
- Operational excellence along plan, source, make, deliver, return processes
Some of his recent client assignments include:
- Supply-chain segmentation strategy design for a leading chemical company
- European distribution strategy for global multi-franchise organization
- Category specific sourcing strategies (direct and indirect spend) and new organizational model for strategic procurement for a leading consumer company
- Transportation management strategy and implemented leading transportation management and logistics practices for chemical company
- Organizational model design for supply-chain planning considering central, regional and local responsibilities for a leading consumer care company
- Supply-chain transformation initiative for a leading global lighting company
- Leading business and operations planning processes implementation for a global mobile phone company
- Worldwide supply-chain strategy definition for leading European chemicals company, including organizational alignment
He holds a Master’s degree in business studies and engineering from the Technical University of Darmstadt.