Dr. Gero Matouschek
Dr. Gero Matouschek is a leading practitioner in strategy-based transformation for Strategy&, PwC’s strategy consulting business. He is a Managing Director of Strategy& Germany, based in Munich, and brings more than 15 years of consulting experience. As part of the Financial Services practice, Gero is the lead partner at Strategy& for digital transformations across Europe, as well as the lead partner of the PwC network for insurance strategy across Europe.
His areas of expertise include:
- Digital Strategy and Strategy-based digital transformation
- Organisation, Governance, Operating Models
- Distribution strategy and transformations across all distribution channels
- Target operations models
- Operational excellence
Some of his recent client assignments include:
- Digital strategy for an insurance company
- Life insurance, non-life insurance strategy
- Set-up and operational excellence of Distribution partnerships (e.g. bancassurance, insurtech)
- Target operations model for insurance company (incl. digital innovations in operations, such as robotic process automation)
Gero studied aerospace engineering in Germany (Universität Stuttgart) as well as France (ENSAE in Toulouse). He earned his PhD in Engineering (Dr.-Ing.) at the RWTH Aachen. He loves landscape photography and outdoor travelling with his wife and his 5 kids.