Francesco Legrenzi is Partner at Strategy& based in Milan. Most of his experience is with Financial Services clients. He leads the Financial Services practice of Strategy& in Italy and he is also a member of the Strategy& Financial Services leadership team in EMEA.
His main areas of focus include:
- Strategy, growth, and innovation
- Operation efficiency and effectiveness
- Large scale transformation
- Post merger integration
Within the Financial Services industry, his major consulting experiences are in corporate and commercial banking and in asset and wealth management.
Since joining Strategy& in 2016, he helped several key clients in Italy and abroad:
- Defined the new go-to market strategy and operating model for a leading European Corporate and Investment bank
- Assessed the business model of a leading Italian Asset Manager
- Supported the creation of a new Italian banking Group (under ECB supervision), from strategy to operating model
- Benchmarked the operational excellence of a leading digital insurance player in Europe
- Designed the organization and governance for a leading consumer finance organization in Italy
- Helped a large international bank to develop its Transaction Banking business in the Middle East
Mr. Legrenzi graduated at Bocconi University in Milan, where he earned a Master in Economics.