Bernat Figueras is the partner in charge of Strategy& in Spain. He is also an advisor to executives in a variety of industries for Strategy&, PwC’s strategy consulting group. Based in Barcelona, he is a partner with PwC Spain. He has over 17 years of experience in consulting, where he has participated in national and international projects offering strategic, commercial and operational advice in various sectors such as consumer products, process industries, infrastructure etc.
His recent client projects include:
- Strategic business plans for companies in consumer products, industrial, transportation, and utilities industries
- Design of commercial policy, sales models and pricing for consumer product and manufacturing companies
- Restructuring / refinancing of consumer products, retail, industrial, and services companies
- Supply chain planning for companies in the consumer products and industrial sectors
- Business process reengineering for companies in the retail, consumer products, automotive and infrastructure management sectors
- Due diligence and business valuation for franchised retail and emergency transport companies
- Design of management models and reorganization of companies in the petrochemical, financial services, infrastructure management, and transport sectors
- Plans to improve industrial productivity for companies in the petrochemical, paper, and automotive sectors
- Plans for improved network performance in the retail franchise and express delivery sectors
Bernat has a degree in Industrial Engineering from the Polytechnic University of Catalonia and an MBA from IESE Business School.