Andy is a partner in PwC's Strategy& practice based in London. He works closely with management teams and corporate executives to help them make better strategic choices, using deep sector insights and a collaborative mind-set.
Andy’s work is focused on developing clear strategies for large and mid-cap corporate clients, and then planning their practical delivery. He works across a range of sectors, but with a focus on B2B industries and industrial supply chains.
Areas of expertise:
- Growth through adjacencies and international expansion
- M&A growth
- Customer experience and optimisation
- Market assessment and option prioritisation
- Feasibility studies and business cases
- Strategic planning and 100 day planning
Andy joined PwC is 2006. During a sabbatical in 2012-2013, he worked as Commercial and Ops Director of a VC-backed industrial technology business, Dynamic Boosting Systems.