Dr. Andreas Putz
Dr. Andreas Putz is a leading practitioner in strategies for the financial services industry for Strategy&, PwC's strategy consulting group. Based in Vienna, he is a Managing Partner of Strategy& Austria.
His primary focus is on regulatory-driven transformations, operating model design, cost efficiency programs and growth strategy development with a strong focus on the Financial Services industry.
He has successfully applied his expertise to a broad range of clients and his recent assignments include:
- Regulatory-driven transformation for a German universal bank on MiFID II
- Transformation of a bank into a good and bad bank
- Asset quality review for a bad bank portfolio
- Portfolio stress test for a South European bank
- Design and implementation of the operating model for an international banking group
- Cost efficiency for a universal bank
Before strategy consulting, Dr. Andreas Putz worked for the Austrian bank Raiffeisen Bank International and the network operator T-Mobile Austria. He holds a diploma and PhD in Laws and studied at the universities of Vienna, Salzburg and Hong Kong.