Amr Goussous is a Partner with Strategy& and a member of the firm’s Communications, Media, and Technology Practice.
He works primarily on the senior agenda of telecom operators and ICT players. He specializes in growth strategies, capability-led transformations, operating models, supervisory-level and executive level governance, and direct and indirect sales channel optimization.
Amr has authored multiple publications that focus on globalization, investment strategies, and new business models for telecom operators, including,
- Managing telecom portfolios for sustainable growth
- MVNOs at the Gate: The Rise of Service-based Competition in the MENA Region
- Winning in the Next Wave of Telecom M&A The Way Forward to GCC Operators
- The Value of Being Global: Finding Synergies within GCC Telecom Operators
- From the Middle East to the World - Building a Global Telecom Operator
- Telecom in the Middle East - The Competitive Mandate After the Downturn
Prior to joining Strategy&, Amr worked for a global telecom operator in product development and innovation.
He holds a MBA from Concordia University, and a B.S. in industrial engineering from Purdue University in Indiana, USA.