Alex Koster is a leading practitioner in digital strategies for Strategy&, PwC's strategy consulting group. Based in Zurich, he is a Partner at Strategy& Switzerland. He leads our Digitization work for clients in the telecoms, internet, high-tech and automotive industries. He has led assignments across Europe, North America and Asia/Middle East.
Alex Koster specializes in:
- Digital strategy, growth, marketing, sales, and customer service across industries
- New business and operating models and organizational transformation for telecoms, internet, high-tech companies
- Market-side strategy, market entry and capability-driven growth
Some of his recent client assignments include:
- Developing a digital strategy for a utility, an automotive OEM and a telecom client
- Launching several European and Middle Eastern digital mobile operator start-ups
- Developing an international expansion strategy for a European company
He has contributed to the Digitization platform by co-authoring viewpoints and presentations, as well as participating in industry forums and interviews:
- The rise of Generation C: Implications for the world of 2020
- Measuring industry digitization: Leaders and laggards in the digital economy
- The next wave of digitization: Setting your direction, building your capabilities
Alex Koster has an MBA from INSEAD and an MSc in Electrical Engineering from the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology.