Akshat Dubey is a leading practitioner in Deals Strategy for Strategy&, PwC’s strategy consulting business. Based in the Cleveland office, he is a Principal with PwC US. He serves Private Equity and Corporate clients on their deals agenda (e.g., portfolio strategy, search and screen efforts, commercial due diligence, post-merger integration, divestiture planning).
Akshat has served clients in the consumer, retail, services and industrial sectors. Functionally, Akshat is an expert in growth strategies (organic and M&A), and go-to-market strategies (sales, marketing, and pricing). Akshat has also led several large-scale transformations ranging from merger integrations, Fit for Growth* programs and stand-alone pricing/promotions programs.
Some of Akshat’s recent client assignments include:
- Several commercial due diligence and search and screen efforts with private equity and corporate clients in the consumer, retail, services and industrial sectors
- Portfolio strategy for consumer and industrial clients, including defining a high-level strategy for the business units and developing an M&A and divestiture plan
- Post-merger integration planning with clients in the services, CPG and consumer durables sectors focused on integration management office and sales & marketing Day-1 and end-state planning
- Sales force effectiveness and reorganization effort for large consumer and industrial clients
- Pricing and trade promotion effectiveness work with consumer clients
- Marketing effectiveness and organization design work with a specialty retailer
Akshat joined Strategy& as an Associate in 2007. He previously worked for ITC Limited as a product development and marketing manager. Akshat holds a B-Tech in Chemical Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, and an MBA from the Stephen M. Ross School of Business, University of Michigan.
Outside of work, Akshat is an avid golfer and an aspiring wine connoisseur.
* Fit for Growth is a registered service mark of PwC Strategy& LLC in the United States.