What we look for
The culture at PwC's Strategy& is unique. The best and brightest people, highly experienced and from a variety of backgrounds, come together to solve CEO agenda problems, and deliver essential advantage for our clients.
We look for people with a blend of the following skills:
- A high level of general intelligence and academic achievement
- Real thought leadership, combined with strong analytical and problem-solving skills (which includes both a quantitative and a qualitative orientation)
- Personal leadership qualities, including an ability to manage people, drive change, and accomplish challenging goals through and with others
- The ability to work independently, while simultaneously being able to forge productive team relationships
- Business judgment and maturity, including the ability to develop a "big picture" view Intellectual curiosity • Strong personal presence, combined with compelling and professional presentation and communication skills
- Initiative, personal organization, motivation, and ownership of one’s work
One of our Senior Partners said it best:
“What kind of person makes it at Strategy&? Someone who has done something very hard and very well, like compete in a marathon or sing in an opera — something at which they strive to excel for the sheer self-satisfaction of the quest. People here are driven to excel for the feeling, the personal satisfaction of being the best.”
We also value diversity.
The wide array of backgrounds among our people serves as:
- Competitive differentiation
- Source of individual and corporate pride
- One of the selective secrets underlying the power of our teamwork