What does ‘A lens on luxury’ offer you?
- Insights into the work of a strategy consultant
- Teamwork with other students as well as Strategy& consultants in the context of the cases and presentation of the results
- The chance to qualify for a ‘fast-track’ recruitment process for an Associate or Intern position
- A personal mentor who will provide you with feedback and answer all your questions about the entry process and development opportunities at Strategy&
- Opportunity to interact with other highly qualified students from all over the Netherlands
- Retail knowledge and its application to strategic issues
- And last but not least: experience Milan!
How does the application work?
You can submit your application via our online tool. Please note that after the 13 March 2019 deadline, we can no longer accept applications. Please provide the following documents in English as part of your application:
- Curriculum vitae
- Motivational letter
- List of grades from High School, Bachelor and Master’s degree
Do I need special skills or a specific background to attend ‘A lens on luxury’?
We are looking for talented Master’s students in the final stage of their studies from all academic backgrounds and universities. No specific background or expertise is required to attend ‘A lens on luxury’. What counts is your intellectual curiosity and interest in strategy consulting. A firm grasp of the Dutch language is required.
What are the next steps after participation in ‘A lens on luxury’?
Participation in the A lens on luxury business course will allow you to participate in a fast-track interview process for Associate positions.
- Associate position: The process consists of 2 rounds with 4 case interviews in total (instead of 6 case interviews). All case interviews will take place on the same day and you will be informed of the outcome and receive final feedback at the end of the day.