What does our business course ‘Unchain Your Potential’ offer you?
- Opportunity to crack a multi-day case and present your findings together while being coached by Strategy& consultants
- Opportunity to qualify for a ‘fast-track’ recruitment process for an Associate or Intern position (please see question 4 for more details )
- A personal mentor who will provide you with feedback and answer all your questions about the entry process and development opportunities at Strategy&
- Opportunity to interact with other highly qualified students from all over the Netherlands
- Blockchain knowledge and its application to strategic issues
- And last but not least: experience Barcelona
How does the application work?
You can submit your application via our online tool. Please note we can no longer accept applications after the deadline. Please provide the following documents in English as part of your application:
- Curriculum Vitae
- List of grades from High School, Bachelor and Master’s degree
Do I need special skills or a specific background to attend the 'Unchain your Potential' Business Course?
We are looking for talented Master’s students in the final stage of their studies from all academic backgrounds and universities. No specific background or expertise is needed to attend 'Unchain your Potential' Business Course. What counts is your intellectual curiosity and interest in strategy consulting. A firm grasp of the Dutch language is required.
What are the next steps after participation in 'Unchain your Potential' Business Course?
- Internship position: The process consists of 1 round with 3 case interviews in total (instead of 4 case interviews). All case interviews will take place on the same day and you will be informed of the outcome and receive final feedback at the end of the day.
- Associate position: The process consists of 2 rounds with 4 case interviews in total (instead of 6 case interviews). All case interviews will take place on the same day and you will be informed of the outcome and receive final feedback at the end of the day.