In today’s world, organizations (both public and private) are undergoing constant change in order to deal with demands for more and better services, higher quality, lower costs, and greater efficiency. While the need for change is widely understood, the ability to successfully manage and implement change within an organization is not, resulting in failed implementation efforts, inefficiency, lost time and money, lower productivity and morale, and reduced market share.
How we help our clients
Strategy&’s organization and strategy team in the Middle East helps clients achieve their change imperatives and strategic goals by managing change effectively; organizing appropriately; and optimizing workforce, organizations, and processes to enable people and organizations to perform at their full potential. We do this through our primary service offerings of transformation and change management, corporate performance management, and strategic human capital management.
Transformation and change management
Transformation and change management ensures that the organization’s transformation effort will systematically:
- Identify and quantify the changes required to stay competitive and meet customer and stakeholder demands
- Develop an implementation strategy that addresses all aspects of change required (for example, in people, process, technology, or infrastructure)
- Achieve a common understanding of the case for change
- Build leadership and execution capabilities to drive and sustain change
- Engage key stakeholders in identifying and resolving issues, securing buy-in and ownership of the change process
- Gain project credibility and trust with frequent, effective communications.
Corporate performance management
Corporate performance management ensures that corporate planning will result in effective strategies and operational success. It does so by engaging leaders in a structured approach to:
- Establish a vision that describes the organization’s desired future state, and identify key priorities and initiatives for getting there
- Develop a strategic plan to achieve the vision, including setting specific goals, defining organizational responsibilities, and crafting strategies
- Create annual operational plans to implement the goals of the strategic plan, including performance measures to quantify results
- Align budgets and resources to enable the implementation of these plans
- Assess business performance regularly to ensure that plans are being implemented and achieving the desired results.
Strategic human capital management
Strategic human capital management ensures that organizations make the most of their people by building the internal capability to:
- Develop and implement a human capital strategy that meshes with corporate goals
- Identify the competencies employees need to perform their jobs
- Establish effective recruitment, staffing, and retention programs
- Implement performance assessment systems and rewards programs tied to achievement of strategic goals and objectives
- Create career and leadership development programs to provide a continuous learning environment and to ensure a leadership pipeline
- Develop succession planning programs to ensure that as senior leaders retire, corporate knowledge and capabilities are not lost>
- Promote diversity and work/life management programs.