Will Suvari is an advisor to executives in the Health industry for Strategy&, PwC’s strategy consulting business. Based in Chicago, he is a Principal with PwC US. Will focuses on Pharma Life Sciences, with deep expertise in oncology, immunology, and virology.
Will supports leading pharmaceutical companies as they adapt their commercial operating models to better reflect the changing global health economy. These are clients that are transitioning from a physician-oriented blockbuster commercial model to one that targets specialty markets across the complex array of new health economy stakeholder.
Some of his recent client assignments include:
- Biosimilar defense strategy development in immunology
- Product commercialization strategy and launch planning in oncology
- Commercial strategy development for a new entrant in hepatitis C
- Value-added service program design and implementation
- Specialty pharmacy channel strategy development for biosimilar-threatened biologics
Will joined Strategy& in 2014 as an Executive Advisor. Before that, he was a partner at Campbell Alliance where he focused on commercialization strategy, pricing, and market access. Prior to Campbell, Will worked for Deloitte and Oliver Wyman, also in their life sciences practices.
Will holds a BA from Northwestern University and an MBA from Northwestern University, Kellogg School of Management.