Steven Hall is a Partner in Strategy&’s Sydney Office. He leads our Communications, Media and Technology (CMT) practice across Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia. Steven has 20 years industry experience in strategy development in telecommunications, high technology and the digitisation of related industries and has worked extensively across Australia, Southeast Asia and the Middle East.
Steven has developed extensive functional expertise in multiple areas including:
- Growth strategy
- Distribution channel optimisation
- Pricing and product strategy development
- Customer centricity and offer development
- Technology strategy and procurement
- Enterprise architecture
- Operations and cost reduction
- Due diligence and post-merger integration
Some of Steven’s recent client assignments include:
- Broadband growth strategy development for a leading Southeast Asian operator
- 3-year product plan for a leading incumbent telco
- Value-based pricing strategy to improve data profitability
- National channel strategy development for a leading incumbent telecommunications operator
- Optimisation of customer engagement in direct channels for a leading Australian wealth management company
- Digital media growth strategy development for a large Australian publisher
- Industry vertical strategy for a leading incumbent telco
- LTE procurement strategy
- Enterprise architecture development for a leading Southeast Asian telco
Prior to joining Strategy&, Steven held leadership roles with a leading regional telecommunications operator, and a global telecommunications, multimedia and services vendor.
Steven holds a Bachelor of Engineering, Electronics and Computer from Queensland University of Technology and an MBA from the Australian Graduate School of Management.