Stephan Danner is an advisor to executives in the health care industry for Strategy&, PwC’s strategy consulting business. He is a Managing Director Strategy& Germany, based in Berlin.
Stephan Danner works with global pharmaceutical and medtech clients to design and implement corporate strategies, effective operating models and performance improvement programs along the entire value chain. Marketing and sales, organizational development & restructuring, post-merger integration and innovation management are among his areas of expertise.
Selected project expertise:
- Growth strategy for global pharma player
- Commercial operating model for global pharmaceutical company
- Global and pan-European sales force excellence program
- Pan European market access operating model
- Restructuring/cost containment program for leading pharmaceutical company
- Global launch excellence program
- Medical transformation program
- Regulatory excellence project
- Post-merger integration of global pharma player
- Growth strategy for European medtech player
- Medical excellence program for medtech player
- Market entry strategy Eastern Europe for pharma and medtech player
- Contract manufacturing program for pharma player
- HR/Finance/IT transformation programs in pharma and medtech
Stephan Danner is author of several publications and studies.
He joined Strategy& from Roland Berger Strategy Consultants, where he headed the global pharma and medtech practice group. He received his diploma degree in business administration from the University of Tübingen.