Simon Barbeau is a leading practitioner in the Operations Practice at Strategy&, PwC’s strategy consulting group. Based in Paris, he is a Partner with PwC France. His expertise covers retail, consumer goods and industrial products.
He works on strategic issues and operational performance, in particular to align the business model of the company with the strategic ambition. He led numerous transformation programs for industrial customers in the consumer goods sector.
His areas of expertise are:
- Piloting of large transformation programs
- Supply-chain strategy and optimization
- Value-chain transformation
- Purchasing strategy and organization
- R&D organization and performance
Simon holds a degree from Ecole Polytechnique and from ENSTA. Simon joined Strategy& in 2014.