He is a member of the Strategy& management team and previously led the firm’s people and organization strategy practice on both a European and a global basis.
His main areas of expertise include strategy formulation, organization development, corporate center design, and governance. In addition, he frequently supports companies in the areas of change management and capability development.
Per-Ola has extensively served clients across Europe and the Middle East within institutional investments, private equity, real estate, and financial services. He has also served energy and utilities, telecommunications, and automotive/manufacturing companies.
Along with his client work, he has authored multiple articles and reports. Some of Per-Ola’s recently published work includes:
- 2016 CEO Success Study: Are CEOs less ethical than in the past?
- How GCC companies can become global competitors: Adopting a capabilities-driven strategy to avoid growth traps
- Drilling for New Sources of Growth
- From the Outside In
- 2015: Not the Year of the Woman CEO
- 15th annual CEO succession study: The value of getting CEO succession right
- A culture of success: Using culture for world-class results in GCC companies
- Energy efficiency in the UAE: Aiming for sustainability
In addition to his firm-wide roles, he currently leads Strategy&’s activities in Dubai. He has previously served as a member of the Board of Directors of Booz & Company, and as the managing director of global practices, as well as of the firm’s European business.
Per-Ola holds an M.S. in engineering physics from the Royal Institute of Technology, an M.S. in systems engineering from Case Western Reserve University, and an MBA from INSEAD.