Paul Miles is a Sydney-based Director and is focused primarily in industries related to Energy, Chemicals and Utilities (ECU). Paul also has extensive experience in the construction, public sector and defence industries.
Throughout his career Paul has developed significant functional expertise, including:
- Strategy development
- Supply chain optimisation
- Procurement/sourcing strategy
- Operational improvement and cost reduction programs
- Organisational design
Some of Paul’s recent client assignments include:
- Supply chain optimisation and seismic category strategy for a gas exploration company
- Supply chain optimisation for an Australasian petroleum products refiner/marketer
- Operations improvement for an Australian iron ore miner
- Organisation design and cost reduction programs for a state transport department
Paul worked in a number of businesses prior to joining Strategy& in 2008, including property development/construction and IT start-up.
Paul holds a BSc (with honours) in Earth Sciences and Oceanography from the University of New South Wales, an MBA from AGSM, and is a Certified Financial Planner.