Nate Clark is a leading practitioner in strategies for the Oil and Gas industry for Strategy&, PwC’s strategy consulting business. Based in Washington, D.C., he is a Principal with PwC US. Nate works at the intersection of our Digital Business and Technology and Energy, Chemicals and Utilities practices. He has more than 20 years’ experience in technology, and specializes in large scale technology-enabled change programs. As a leader for Strategy&’s Program Value Realization and Fit for Growth* platforms, Nate works across a range of industries, but is a specialist in Oil and Gas.
Nate specializes in:
- IT strategy
- Large-scale project/program management
- Process transformation and digitization
- Enterprise architecture
Some of Nate’s recent client assignments include:
- Led the development of a comprehensive ERP strategy for a major international oil and gas company – included assessment of all current systems and service models, and development of a next-generation demand management model
- Led design and implementation of a next-generation exception-based surveillance capability for an oil and gas super major. Involved operating model, IT system, and business process design. Program included full communications and change management support
- Led the PMO for a consortium of global financial institutions looking to create a new company and software solution that would act as an industry utility to support compliance with new fraud prevention and taxation laws/regulations
- Led a Fit for Growth project for a major mid-stream natural gas storage, transmission, and distribution company
Nate’s experience before joining Strategy& in 2005 included six years with General Electric in various IT management and architecture roles, and three years with Register.com as head of its retail-systems architecture and engineering group.
Nate has a BS in Electrical Engineering from Bucknell University with minors in Physics, Mathematics, and Computer Science. He is also a graduate of the General Electric Technical Leadership Program /Edison Engineering Program. He is a certified Six Sigma black belt.
* Fit for Growth is a registered service mark of PwC Strategy& LLC in the United States.