More than 12 years of international experience and successfully led and managed more than 120 consulting, research, due diligence and turnaround projects within the consumer, resources and infrastructure industries, across Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, DRC, Zambia, Namibia, Egypt and Mozambique), India, Russia and Europe.
Expertise in developing market entry and business strategies, conceptual master plan design, business plans and financial models (PPP) for Consumer, Auto Industry, logistics infrastructure operators (Ports, Terminals, Rail and Logistics parks) and logistics service providers (contract logistics, express/parcel services, land and sea forwarding) in emerging markets.
Experienced in developing business transformation road maps and operational improvement plans to improve the bottom-line and revenue growth for various industries by optimising the customer-product portfolio, route to market, cash flow management and supply chains.
- B.Eng. in Mechanical Engineering, A.C . College of Engineering and Technology, India, 2001
- Masters in Global Supply Chain and Logistics, The Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (EPFL) , Lausanne , Switzerland, 2003
- Executive Leadership Programs at IMD (the International Institute for Management development), Lausanne Switzerland, 2014
- Global Executive MBA with Honours at IMD (the International Institute for Management development), Lausanne, Switzerland, 2015
- Emerging Markets Lead, Resolve Solutions, IMPERIAL Logistics, South Africa, 2010-15
- Head of Research and Investment Projects, TransCare AG, Germany , 2008-10
- Head of Infrastructure Business Unit, TransCare AG, India– 2006-2008
- Research Associate, Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), India, 2004-06
- Aerotropolis logistics strategy and market potential development for a leading city in South Africa
- Nigeria Logistics market study and market entry strategies for a Logistics Company in Nigeria
- Supply Chain and Logistics improvements projects for various clients in South Africa, Nigeria, Europe and India
- Route-to-Strategy and operational turnaround strategy for Dangote Flour Mills in Nigeria
- Developed Route to market strategy and distribution strategy for Clover, Cadbury , SC Johnson, WW, Nampak , etc.
- Developed automotive route to market and supply chain strategies for various players in India
- Route-to-market, intermodal logistics strategy and financial models for Ivanhoe mines in DRC
- Supply chain and operations improvement and execution plans for BP, Chevron, Shell and Engen in South Africa
Infrastructure and logistics service industry
- North – South corridor assessment (Rail, Road, Port) and Africa strategy assessment for IMPERIAL Logistics
- Port master plan and business plan (incl. PPPs models) development for three major ports in India (Paradip, Tuticorin and Cochin); Revised financial strategy and PPPs model for a greenfield canal project in South India