Luigi Pugliese is the Managing Partner of Strategy& in Italy.
He is also member of the European management team of Strategy&, and member of the firm's global partner appraisal committee.
His major consulting experiences are in the areas of general strategy, marketing, and operations excellence in the telecom, media, industrial, and financial services sectors.
His areas of expertise include:
- Strategic, operational, and functional planning
- Broadband market analysis, and subsequent strategic option selection and implementation plan
- Post-Merger Integration excellence
- Internal and External strategy to leverage Web 2.0 and social community
- Multichannel strategy
- Customer analytics and go to market excellence
- Operation efficiency and effectiveness
- Portfolio strategy
Since joining Strategy& in 1996, he has assisted leading media, telecom, technology industrial and Financial services enterprises worldwide in the definition of the market strategy, as well as in setting up and optimizing key business areas (commercial, operations organization, processes, IT).
He is the author of a comprehensive book on the future of media and telecom convergence (Next TV), which includes his unique experience on the digital transition, and impact for many industries.
Mr. Pugliese graduated in Electronic Engineering at Sapienza University of Rome and received an MBA from SDA Bocconi in Milan.