K. B. Shriram is a leading practitioner in growth strategies and market-facing capabilities in sales, marketing, and go-to-market models for Strategy&, PwC’s strategy consulting business. He is a Principal with PwC US, based in Chicago.
His recent engagements include:
- Developed an upgraded sales organization for a leading international spirits firm in order to improve the performance of its luxury product portfolio and luxury/high-image accounts
- Developed a strategy for growth for a major U.S.-focused CPG company outside current core to capitalize on changing consumer behavior/emerging needs, opportunities for premium offerings, targeted international expansion and specific acquisition opportunities
- Developed a comprehensive growth strategy for a Food & Beverage company leveraging sales and distribution capabilities
- Supported a major global CPG client in developing a comprehensive five year strategic plan covering over 10 categories in 80+ countries
- Developed a post-merger comprehensive sales and operations strategy for the sales and service organizations for a large industrial client
Shriram joined the firm as a summer associate. Prior to business school, he was a Senior Research Engineer at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, a biotech firm in New York.
He holds an MBA in strategy and finance from the University of Chicago, where he graduated with Honors and was inducted into the Beta Gamma Sigma honor society for graduating in the top eight percent of his class.