Holger Röder is a long-time experienced practitioner in Strategic IT Management and Digital Transformation for Strategy&, PwCs strategy consulting business. He is Managing Director Strategy& Germany based in Frankfurt/Main. As a member of our global Digital & Technology practice he focuses on Process, Automotive and Manufacturing Industry clients in Europe.
His areas of expertise include:
- CIO advisory, including business driven IT-strategy and IT-architecture development
- Digital-business model, strategy and transformation program design
- Design and management of IT Transformation Programs (e.g. Organization Design, Efficiency-Agility Improvement, Business-Alignment, Industrialization/Globalization of IT Services)
- Management of IT carve-outs and IT post-merger integration, IT due diligence
- Big-data architectures and roadmaps
Some of his recent client assignments include:
- Digital business strategies and roadmaps for various chemical and automotive clients
- Transformation of the IT function for 2 large chemical players in EMEA
- IT strategy and IT transformation for a global automotive OEM
- IT cost reduction programs including global offshore and collocation delivery model for leading oil and chemical clients
- Implementation of 2-speed IT, Agile methods and Big-data labs, e.g. for a leading process industry client
Holger holds a diploma degree in Industrial Engineering from the Technical University of Darmstadt. Prior to joining Strategy&, he built up and led the Global Strategic IT practice as a Partner for another strategy consulting firm.
Besides his professional work, Holger is very active in music and arts. For example he is a member of the Board of Trustees "Freunde und Förderer der Staatsoper Berlin e.V." and "Freunde der Bad Hersfelder Festspiele e.V." and organizes charity events to support young artists. He is also passionate mountaineer.