Henning Hagen is an advisor to executives in the technology and communications ecosystem at Strategy&, PwC’s strategy consulting group. Henning is a Principal with PwC U.S., based in Seattle, and has been a strategy consultant and TMT practitioner for 15 years.
He co-leads the firm’s strategy consulting business for the U.S. technology sector, and is a co-leader of the Kaztenbach Center in the U.S. Prior to joining PwC, Henning was a partner at Booz & Company and a Principal at Katzenbach Partners in the U.S., and worked in strategy and M&A roles for Siemens AG’s communications division in Munich, Germany.
In his work with executives, Henning specializes in:
- Corporate and business unit strategy development (Strategy that Works)
- Capabilities-Driven Strategy + Growth, including go-to-market strategy
- Fit for Growth*, i.e. strategic cost reduction and operating model transformation programs
- Value creation from structural change such as M&A, spin-offs and business portfolio optimization
- Organizational performance, leadership & teaming, as well as culture and motivation (Katzenbach Center)
Henning frequently authors thought leadership pieces, most recently Strategy&'s 2017 Technology Trends, and has been quoted as an authority by the Financial Times, CIO Magazine, strategy+business, and Forrester Research.
He holds a Masters in Business Administration and Economics (Dipl.-Kfm.; summa cum laude) from WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management in Germany and studied abroad at ITESM in Guadalajara, Mexico, and at Leon Recanati Graduate School of Business in Tel Aviv, Israel.
* Fit for Growth is a registered service mark of PwC Strategy& LLC in the United States.