Ganesh Kalpundi is an advisor to executives in the Engineered Products and Services sector for Strategy&, PwC's strategy consulting group. Based in Cleveland, he is a principal with PwC U.S..
Ganesh specializes in:
- Developing and executing product, market, and channel strategies for automotive, aerospace, and industrial clients
His recent consulting work includes:
- Product and market strategy for the power systems division of an industrial goods manufacturer
- Distribution transformation of a diversified industrials firm for growth and profitability
- Industry outlook and supplier success strategies for automotive aftermarket
- China product and distribution strategy for a global automotive Tier-1
Ganesh has been with Strategy& since 2005. Before joining the firm, he spent seven years in product development at DaimlerChrysler’s Advanced Vehicle Engineering Group, and five years as a consulting engineer at Ford Motor Company.
Ganesh has an MBA from the University of Michigan, an MS in Engineering Mechanics from Virginia Tech, and a BS in Mechanical Engineering from India.