Fredrik Vernersson is a Senior Executive Advisor based in the Stockholm office. Fredrik is a leader in Strategy&’s European practice for Engineered Products and Services (EPS) and has 18 years of management consulting experience, including strategy, corporate transformation, organizational design, post-merger integration, operations improvements and corporate turnarounds. His client base includes automotive OEMs and suppliers, manufacturers of commercial vehicles and industrial goods, logistics and transportation postal operators as well as private equity companies.
Highlights of his client work:
- Growth strategy for Swedish supplier of automotive accessories
- Development of business unit strategy for supplier to marine industry
- Market entry strategy and mobilization plan for global leading supplier to rail industry
- Go-to-market organization for postal operator
- Organizational design and effectiveness implementation for major logistics provider
- Lean operations program, including designing key improvement levers, tailored lean approaches and rollout through production organization for leading logistics provider
- Program management for large infrastructure investment
- Organizational design and establishment of corporate procurement organization and processes
- Turnaround program for large European automotive OEM
- Operational turnaround and restructuring for European packaging company
- Numerous due diligence assignments for several private equity houses
In addition to client work, Fredrik has played an instrumental role in the Stockholm office, where he is the Managing Director and has served several institutional roles as People Partner for the Nordics and leader of the Nordic EPS business. Outside Strategy&, Fredrik is the President of the Sweden chapter of Turnaround Management Association (TMA).
Prior to joining Strategy& in 2010, Fredrik had a career with McKinsey & Company, A.T. Kearney and most recently AlixPartners, based in Munich.
Fredrik holds an M.Sc. in Business and Economics from the Stockholm School of Economics and an M.Sc. in Physics Engineering from Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), Stockholm as well as executive management trainings from Institute for Management Development (IMD), Lausanne.