Dan Priest is a leading practitioner in Technology Strategy for Strategy&, PwC’s strategy consulting business. Based in Los Angeles, he is a Principal with PwC US. He works with clients across industries, including auto, media, high technology, and financial services.
Dan leads Strategy&’s IT strategy and effectiveness team and specializes in:
- IT strategy and execution
- Operating model design
- Strategic sourcing and outsourcing solutions
- Lean IT and operational excellence
His client engagements have included:
- Next generation IT capability roadmap and operating model design
- Digital strategies
- Technology and operations improvement agenda
- IT sourcing strategy, outsourcing transaction planning and execution
Dan has over 20 years of experience, and is the former Vice President and Chief Information Officer at Toyota Financial Services. He has an MBA in Marketing and Finance from the Smith School of Business at the University of Maryland and a BA in Business and Japanese from California State University Fullerton/Nanzan University, Japan.