Dr. Thomas Solbach
Dr. Thomas Solbach is a Partner at Strategy& Germany, PwC’s strategy consulting business, based in Frankfurt. He leads the European Commercial Practice in Pharma and Life Sciences and supports global pharmaceutical, biotech and healthcare companies in building game-changing, differentiating strategies and capabilities, as well as in the optimization of operating models. Thomas is a leading practitioner in precision medicine, patient-centered health ecosystems, innovative diagnostics and clinically relevant real-world evidence.
Some of his recent assignments include:
- Precision medicine strategy and operating model (PharmaCo, MedTech, academia/hospitals)
- Precision medicine ecosystem centered around patients across healthcare stakeholders
- Global real-world evidence strategy and operating model
- Integration of bio-/data-tech start-ups into big PharmaCo
- Post-merger integration for global PharmaCo
- Set-up of innovative global access strategy and operating model
- Customer excellence program
- Global launch excellence program
- Growth strategy for global PharmaCo
- Innovative commercial/Go-to-Market operating model for global PharmaCo
Dr. Thomas Solbach is a frequent speaker at healthcare conferences and author of several studies.
Prior to joining Strategy&, he conducted pharma-related research in the area of oncology and cardiovascular diseases. He completed his studies of Molecular Medicine at the University of Erlangen and the University of Oxford, and holds a PhD in the area of Health Economics.