Stefan Schrauf is a leading practitioner in operations strategy for Strategy&, PwC’s strategy consulting business. Leading the digital Operations Team in EMEA he is a Partner at Strategy& Germany, based in Dusseldorf. He has more than 15 years of cross-industry experience in digital supply-chain management, sourcing, and product development. He focuses on helping clients develop and implement operations strategies on global scale.
His experience includes operations strategies, transformation and operating model design within global chemicals, consumer and industrial products clients businesses. Stefan is a member of the PwC Strategy& Industry 4.0 core team.
His key areas of expertise are:
- Supply-chain diagnostics
- Transformational change
- Industry 4.0 strategy
- CAPEX reduction
- Value chain transformation
- Supply-chain and working capital optimization
- Operational excellence
His client work includes:
- Digital transformation in chemical and pharma industries and industrial products
- Industry 4.0 and operations improvement in industrial products
- Customer and supplier collaboration within industrial products
- Development and implementation of a global business model for aftermarket using field data to optimize solution offering
- Implementation of an end-to-end SC visibility and business intelligence logic for industrial products
He is co-author of the PwC Industry 4.0 study, which was presented in April 2018 and which gives deep insights into the digital maturity of international companies.
Prior to joining Strategy&, Stefan Schrauf was a Principal in PwC’s Advisory practice and PRTM. He holds an master’s degree in mechanical engineering from the University of Applied Science Dornbin, Austria and an MBA from the University of Durham Business School in England.